Friday, May 18, 2012

Kuroko no Basket

"Life is all about challenges, There's no point in living if there's no one strong to play, It's better if I can't win."~Kagami

"I can't say the same for girls but I've never failed to return a favor on the court" ~ Kise

"Getting the ball in from up close is easy. Getting it from far away has true value" ~ Midorima

"If you wanna climb a mountain, you obviously aim for the top but you gotta enjoy the scenery too" ~ Teppei Kiyoshi

"You keep working hard in order to win and you get better little by little, to immerse oneself in something you like, that's what it means to enjoy something fully: ~ Teppei Kiyoshi

"So what? I'm always telling you. Whether it's genius or prodigy, once it's broken, it's just garbage" ~ Hanamiya Makoto

"I don't mind entertaining you(aomine), as long as you can handle it" ~ Kagami Taiga

No comments:

Post a Comment